TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of chipsxp.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by ChipsXP LLC. This Site is a blog / digital asset 3D VR artwork purchase and downloads.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property ofChipsXP LLC and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
I. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
2. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information ifit changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violated these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Non-NFT 3D VR Artwork. The Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your ow n risk.
- We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
- The user / purchaser may use the Non-NFT 3D VR digital asset artwork in any projects you may have including advertising, gaming, branding or any other purpose. The user / purchaser must apply a recognition name box of the originator (the creator) to all materials containing the Non-NFT 3D VR Artwork.
- Third Party Goods and Services. Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties linked from our Site.
- Payments. We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- PayPal; and
- Debit Card.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
ChipsXP LLC and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless ChipsXP LLC and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
St Petersburg, FL 33714
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 11th day of January, 2022
- Register NFT artwork in a Token Blockchain is Steadily Growing - October 25, 2021